"Pipe and Flow Telemetry".
Pressure pipe flow telemetry with Capta Hydro reliability, accuracy and support.
Only the essentials for flow and water level measurement,
ready to install in shed or process plant
Non-invasive flowmeter for measurement on pipelines, without the need to modify the pipelines if the manufacturer's installation conditions are met.
Low-diameter hydrostatic pressure sensor, ideal for down a wide range of wells.
Internet connectivity via ethernet or multi-band network (2G/3G/4G)
IP 65 enclosure, ideal for installation inside a shed or process plant.
Central CPU with a high reliability rate (over 99%*)
*More than 99% of the time
of the time the equipment will be doing its job properly.
Back-up power autonomy through UPS system
- Wired connection to the nearest electrical junction point.
- Deep cycle battery of 33Ah at 12VDC.
- Intelligent charge controller.
- (Optional) Solar energization.
Connectivity wherever the equipment is located
- Multi-band communication system (4G/3G/2G).
- High standard industrial application antenna 20X a conventional antenna.
- Multi-company SIM card, which searches for the best internet signal in each particular location.
- (Optional) Connection to local internet network via ethernet cable.
- (Optional) In case there is no cellular signal, wireless connection system via LoRa or Wifi.
- (Optional – Under development) In case there is no cellular signal, satellite connection system.
Connection to plant process Scada
Telemetry data can be connected to Scada systems via OPC UA protocol or Api Rest, in order to centralize all the information necessary for plant operation.
Electronic Watchdog system to minimize error rate
Hardware and internal software to minimize the rate of system errors, ensuring its correct operation.
High precision measurements
Non-invasive ultrasonic flowmeter CAPTA LFT FS1
- Accuracy: ±1%.
- Protection rating: IP67 (Transmitter), IP68 (Sensor)
- Pipe diameter from DN32 to DN6,000
- Operating temperature: -30°C ~ 90°C
- Communication protocol: RS485
- Range: 0 ~ 7 m/s
Equipment operating in many different contexts
“Capta PFT equipment has been key to flow control at our hydroelectric power plant.”
Alto Renaico Power Plant